of·fen·sive (ə-fĕn′sĭv) adj.
1. Causing anger, displeasure, or resentment.
2. Disagreeable to the senses.
3. Making a physical or military attack.
4. Of, relating to, or designed for attack
con·tent (/ˈkɑn·tent/) n.
1. Something that is contained.
2. The subjects or topics covered in a book or document.
3. Something that is to be expressed through some medium.
4. Significance or profundity; meaning.
Rustmedia.tv is not a place to be if you're of the sort who goes about looking to be offended. People will laugh at an off-colour joke in private yet condemn the person who told it while in public. The modern world is full of those who'll champion the tearing down of another for a political view different from their own. All done in the secret hopes of misdirecting onlookers from their own shortcomings. These are the people who follow others shouting from the soapboxes about how much good work they're are doing to "fix the world". They are the very same who cry out against the small offences just to avoid the hard truths of what's actually broken in this world. We've become a people of appearances being more important than integrity. False outrage is a wasteful endeavour, it diminishes the struggles of those faced with the real troubles of society.
So yes. If you're looking for an easy target for this weeks cocktail party outrage we are one fat juicy bird sitting outside the window. A word of advice though; you might not want to look at us on company time lest some fatter cat see you as an even sweeter target.